Year 2022 is already rolling well, and we at Clinipower wanted to take a short look on upcoming events both in relation to our own activities and from the perspective of the health technology field in general. We also point out some useful sources of information.
About activities of Clinipower
Our year starts followingly:
- Clinipower team has grown: we will soon introduce our new team member, stay tuned!
- Our customer work continues with familiar projects as well as with new ones. The projects are related to various topics such as market research, documentation, and development of quality management systems. During the projects we share and utilize our expertise with our meaningful and inspiring customers.
- The training activities of this spring start with a free-of-charge webinar, “Kiitorata terveysteknologian alalle” (in Finnish). This introductory webinar provides a compact view to the health tech field and its requirements. The webinar dates and event page links are:
- This spring our acknowledged training path “Terveysteknologiakiihdyttämö” will start on 14.3.2022 and consists of six webinars (all in Finnish). By participating in the whole training path, you will get a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of important themes of the health tech field, with an emphasis on software as a medical device (SaMD). Read more and register on the event page.
- Our complete training offering is presented on Kurssit-page (in Finnish). Contact us for inquiries on trainings in English.
About health tech events and sources of information
We’ll also mention some current events in the health tech field and useful information sources:
- The European Union regulation on In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices (IVDR) will apply from 26.5.2022. After this date, both new significant health tech regulations (2017/745 MDR and 2017/746 IVDR) apply regarding the transition periods.
- Useful information sources of medical device regulation are for example
- Additionally, the website of Healthtech Finland presents interesting and current themes from the health tech field, especially from Finland. Clinipower is a member of Healthtech Finland.
- Later this year, Hospital District of Helsinki and Uusimaa (HUS), City of Helsinki, City of Espoo and Päijät-Häme Joint Authority for Health and Wellbeing will organize a national device safety conference “Valtakunnallinen laiteturvallisuuskonferenssi” (in Finnish). The conference takes place in Helsinki and remotely on 6.-7.10.2022. Registration and additional information can be found on HUS website.